Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack!!!!!!!!

Yes, its true, I am posting a blog. I am actually posting a blog for the first time in about 3 weeks.


And I bet your wondering what I have been doing these past 3 weeks. Well I have been enjoying my summer of course!
The only bad part of it is that I have to go back to school tomorow. O Well, at least its a nice school like this one:

This is truely a great school to go to.

So about 2 weeks ago you will never guess where I got to go.

I got to go to none other than the newly renivated Kauffman stadium, home of the Kansas City Royals. And I had the time of my life, go ahead and take a look at the some of the picture I took:


Thats pitcher, Gil Meche

A couple picture before and after the game

Thats their brand new HD Giant Television thingy

And that is the blurry, but cool picture of Arrowhead Stadium, just the outside of it.

Well thats gonna be it for now, I gotta go get ready for school in the morning, so I will see Y'all Later!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment