Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Little Bit about Me

Hi there, my name is Austin Merkel and I am currently enrolled at Eudora High School in Good Ol' Eudora, Kansas. Now Eudora might seem like a small town that no one has ever heard of and for the most part it is exactly like that. But Eudora is a known town in Kansas just becuase of it's location. Eudora is located in the NE part of Kansas and, for those of you that don't know it is just 6 miles from the town of Lawrence. And for those of you taht don't know about the town of Lawrence... GET A LIFE. Lawrence is home of the Nationwide famous KU Jayhawks.
And also for those of you that don't know, I am the youngest out of my 3 brothers, Devin, Kyle and Travus Merkel and my 3 sisters, Tyler Merkel, Morgyn Carey, and Brittne Snyder. And of course my Brother-in-Law Jon Snyder. Well thats pretty much sums it up, if you have any questions just ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment