Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where did U Go???

NO I AM NOT DEAD
Hey, I know what your thinking, why has it been almost 2 weeks since my last post? Well, I am here to answer your question. And trust me, I have a probably not good reason.
Well, in the second week of July, and you can't blame me for this, my Sister, Morgyn and her boyfriend Michael were in town.
And then, I wanted to post updates but my procrastination got the best of me, and I just kept putting it off. And then this past couple of days I have been with all my friends, so honestly I haven't had any time to post any updates. So I decided that I wouldn't do anything today until I posted this post. So here I am, posting this update, and I promise that I will update by the end of this weekend. And again sorry, I will start updating ALOT SOONER. Well I will see Y'all later, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment