Friday, July 3, 2009

My EXTRA-Long Post, Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

Before I get into my story of going into town I would like to remind you of my last post.


Its was the so Called "New Great Hair Debate"

Well I would just like to point out that it is officially over.


I took a picture of my new hair, Do You Like It?




I Sure do.
Now to get into my little story of me going into town. And when I say Town, I mean going in to Eudora.


On what I believe was a Tuesday Night, I really can't remember, my friends called me and wanted me to go into town with them.



I said I would have to ask my mom first, and she eventually said yes, And you know how everyone say Getting there is half the Fun? Well, I finally experienced that on Tuesday Night.


I ACTUALLY GOT TO DRIVE MY MOMS CAR UP TO THE OLD MIDDLE SCHOOL. And Yes, you read that right, I DROVE.


And I WAS AWESOME.


Well let me tell you why it was only half the fun. Its cause of how much excitement was in town!


I won't tell you about it, I will show you.


I saw everything from...


A Blurry Tiger!!!!

Swirvey Lights

Sreet Signs We decided to take pictures of cause we were bord!

Cops that...


Pulled over cars.



Cops that pulled over Speeding Cars.


Mini-American FlagsUP CLOSE!!!!

Well we may have saw alot more, but that is all I am going to show you, AWWWWWWWWW, O well, you will be able to catch some pics from in town on my Wordless Wednesdays!!!

Sorry, I just got really bored with uploading pictures, Hoped You Liked Them!

Well I Will See Y'all Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment