Thursday, June 25, 2009

Copycat Post-The New Hair Debate

It was 2 weeks ago today that my Aunt Ali Posted a blog about getting his hair cut. I am not going to get into her story, but I am gonna give you a link so you can see it yourself. http://mombesplace.blogspot.com/2009/06/great-hair-debate.html
You can head over to her blog and read her story, but meanwhile I am gonna tell you about mine.
A couple of weeks ago, I think it was like 3, My mom had me and my sister stay the night at my Dads place. Now the big reason I was over there was so I could get my Hair cut.
And of course, I came home......And my hair was no shorter.
We never got around to doing it, so we were going to go get my haircut at a Hair cut place in Lawrence.
**Sidenote Now the last time I went to det my haircut at a place in Lawrence, Its was the VERY FIRST TIME I was gonna get my haircut by someone other than my dad. I was really afraid. And the only reason I had to do it was because my dad was in Iraq.
So I went to get my haircut. And long story short, the decided to CLEAN my hair after my Hair cut, I was like, Ok, what harm could it do.
Well I will tell you what harm it did. This girl had never ever used the cleaning machine. And she soaked my back with water and the whole ride home I had to lean foward so I wouldn't get my moms car wet.
Now you can imagine at how mad I was that I had to do this. But wait............ I came home, and my hair was no shorter.
I was sooo happy. You see when we got there, They had closed early. And that was the only place I would dare go to, just cause I know the person that WAS gonna give me my haircut. So we went home, my hair still long.
Now I sit here, on June 25th, 2009 and my last haircut was in November, of 2008. And the bad part? My dad is leaving on July 6 to go to Annuel Training for the Military. And he will be there for 2 weeks. O and did I mention that its in Wyoming.
Yea, so I am stuck here, with long hair, and no one to cut it, unless we can find sometime to go into Kansas City so my dad can cut it, while his schedule is filled with getting ready for A.T.
So wish me luck, I need a Miracle.
Well that will just about do it for me.
I guess I will see Y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment