Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day

Just so you know, before you read this, this isn't gonna be all about fathers day. Even though Fathers Day is today, I will put up my official Fathers Day post Tomorow.
Now, I bet your wondering what I have been doing all this week, so I will tell you.
On Friday I went over and stayed the night with my Grandparents in Lawrence. But before I did that, we went to Target and got my dad a Fathers Day Card, and some baking stuff so I could make him a cake.
Then, I made the cake at my Grandparents house on Saturday and went to my Baby cousins Birthday Party, and that was really fun, I got to catch up with alot of people that I don't get to see too often.
Well, I know that its a Short Post, But thats all I have. So I guess I will see Y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment