Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Saturday

My Saturday consisted of:

This Women coming and picking me up:
























So I could stay the night with them on Saturday night.

It also consisted of, mostly this part, This Girl:























And what did we do this wonderful day you ask?
We went to a Pig Roast.
























And we ate this Pig.





















And It was Yummy!

And all this time, while staring at the pig, I bet you were wondering where I was actually staying, Right?

No, I guess not. But just to let you know, This is where I stayed.









































And that day was great! Now I don't have any pictures of Sunday, But I will tell you that I had a wonderful Sunday to.

O, and just to give you a quick Scare...




















Haha, don't worry, It Is Completely Fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment