Monday, June 22, 2009

Official Fathers Day Blog

Well, I said it yesterday, so this is my official Fathers Day post. Now I don't have any Picures, and I am sorry for that, but I will get some of all the dads in my life.
First and foremost I would like to say Happy Fathers Day to none other than my own dad.
Jeff Merkel is my real dad. He is 40 Years old and works in Leavenworth as a cop. He will be leaving in 2 weeks to go to Annual Training for the Military. He will be in the boring state that no one cares about, Wyoming. I can't believe that he will be away for a whole 2 weeks, it really sucks for me.
My second dad, although not my real dad, is of course my Grandfather, Robert "Bob" Merkel.
I don't know how old he is, and I am sure he wants it to stay that way. But my Grandpa is a retired Marine Cor Veteran. And he is curently working for basically all the car dealerships in Lawrence and even a couple up in the Kansas City Area. What does he do exactly?
He delivers cars, litteraly anywhere to and from in the United states. Its definately an exciting job, I said I would be happy to replace him whenever.
My third dad, even though I don't know him that well, he is still family, is my sisters, Morgyn and Brittnes Dad, David Carey.
Alls I can say about David is that the one, single time we meant, it was at like 7 in the morning, he was picking up Morgyn and Brittne to go up to Indiana.
Well, that will just about do it, Thanks for reading.
I will see Y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment