Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday Countdown, 5 days!

Well before i forget to mention it, THIS SATURDAY IS MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And no, that is not what this post is going to be about, well, it will partly be on this post.






1993, THE Year to be born, why was it the year to be born, you ask?


Well, starting on January 1st, 2010 the law in Kansas will state the following: No person under the age of 17 will be able to get a drivers License, yes its true, starting this saturday I only have 3 months to get my license or I would have to wait til October 3, 2010 to get another chance to even get my license.




WISH ME LUCK


Now I am sure every man will understand how excited I am about this.






A few weeks ago I went over to Kansas City to help my dad move, and no, thats not what I am excited about, what I am excited about is what he gave me.






He gave me MY OWN chair. Now the second I got home with it I told everyone that no one will sit there, only me. So now, I officially have my own chair, and just mine.
Don't you just love it? I DO!



Now to my next topic, who is afraid of spiders? If so, don't read this part.

A few days ago I went to my friends house to go see what was possibly THE biggest spider I had ever see. And It was HUGE.

Go ahead and take a look.


Well the last thing I am gonna leave you with is this really cool blue statue I took a picture just for the heck of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment