Sunday, November 1, 2009

My New Resolution

Yes, Yes, I know, I haven't updated this blog in over a month, but hey, can you really blame me? I have been doin just about everything you can imagin.
Well, not everything, but I have been doing alot of stuff. In the begining of the month I was pre-occupied with my birthday and getting my license, but that still hasn't happened yet. Thats only because my parents haven't gotten the brith certificate and my Social Security card yet, so I am still waiting to take the test. In the middle of the month I was working almost non-stop on school, with the end of the quarter and a bunch of projects due, I didn't even get on the computer for about 2 weeks, let alone update my blog. And in the end of the month I was getting together my costume and helpin my friends pick out there costumes for Halloween.
But right now I am making a resolution. And that resolution is that I will update this blog at least 3 times a week, and if I can't do that... Well we don't have to worry about that cause I will set aside time to update this blog, so starting today, you will get at least 3 updates a week out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment