Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thingamals

As you all now I am a Sophmore in High School, and that means that I get to have 2 elective classes. As one of those elective classes I chose an elective called Digital Imaging. Now to sum up that class in 3 words: Artwork on Computers. And as the year goes on we will have alot of projects, usually one or 2 a month. And for the next 2 weeks we will be working on a project called "Thingamals."

Now Thingamals are really simple, its just a matter of choosing 2 or more animals. And for this project I will combine the two or more animals into one. Now I had plenty in mind and couldn't narrow it down, so I have come to all you guys to ask for your help.

This is the Thingamal I want to do, not this exactly but close to it:
In case you can't tell, this is a combined Cardinal and Fox.
I don't know whether or not I should try to do something like this, so here is your chance to voice your opinion, tell me what you think and give me some more ideas to do for this project.

1 comment:

  1. I like the cardinal and the fox. How bout a cat and a snake?

    ReplyDelete