Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3+1+ another 1 AND ANOTHER ONE

First, before I get into the title, i would like to update on my FINALS status. Well today in my 2nd hour i had a really big test that would probably determine whether or not I would take the final in that class. And just so you know this class is Physical Science, NOT one of the hardest classes i have, but THE HARDEST class I have. Well it just so happens that if i failed this test i would have to take this final. But guess what? I passed!!!!!!!!! I barely passed, but I PASSED!!!! Now there is absolutely nothing in the way of me taking that final, so that means basically i don't have to take any finals!
Now to the title of this post. Well today I was outside playing basketball. And you wouldn't believe it unless you saw it. I found 3 little kittens on the side of my house that have been living under my porch for God knows how long. So we took the right precautions and ended up taking them to the animal shelter. Now you would think that that would be the end of that right? WRONG
We get back home and it takes nothing but 5 minutes to find THE MOM OF THE LITTLE KITTENS. And of course the shelter clossed just as we left, so we couldn't take the mom there. So we ending up having to call ANIMAL CONTROL. I know, its so sad. But, thankfully yet not so thankfully, once animal control gets here the cat runs for the hills. The cat was never to be seen again, so far. Then we come to find the boy, or the mate as everyone else likes to call it. And it ends up running away to. Then, in place of the big boy cat comes on a little kitty again. Well once everyone sees it, we look under it again, AND ITS GONE. The little cat was no where to be found. We looked everywhere and didn't see anything. So now there are three cats, one small and two big, running around Eudora and haven't been seen for about 3-4 hours. IT'S SO SAD.
Now the last thing before I finish. Today, which is of course Cinco de Mayo which means its the 5th of May, in Spanish class I had a big project due that included me baking, and Yea, I know what your thinking *O no, I can't believe that boy even picked up a pan*.
Well, I had to make Mexican Wedding cookies, which by the way Brittne, that is the recipe i E-mailed you, and they actually turned out really good. People really liked them and there where so many that there were actually left-overs.
Well that is the update for now, will keep you informed if anything happens.
Have fun and don't forget to tell people about my Blog, cause i am lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment